Tuesday 16 September 2014

My 6 Ideas Documentaries

Autobiographical
Life of an Identical Twin
In this documentary we will follow the life of an identical twin (me). I would get my twin to interview me and then I would interview him. I would ask my friend who is a non identical twin and compare our life styles. I would use old home footage and footage from my close friends to show my childhood. If possible I would also do a test with some volunteers to see if they can tell the difference between me and my twin. 
Someone I know
Mr Gates
In this documentary I would follow the interesting life of Mr William Gates. His family used to own the Cow and Gate milk company. I would go visit him in London and ask him for an interview. With this interview I would ask for old video footage of himself and his family. I Would use a combination of archive footage and interview footage to create my documentary. 

Issue?
Uni Fees
In this Documentary I would discuss the problems of Uni Fees rising in price. I would go around Cambridge and ask those if they are going to Uni or not? I would do an interview process and add in information about previous Uni Fees and facts. I would ask the local MP about the situation and see if he would agree.

Newspaper
WW1 Huntingdon Remembers
WW1 Memorial Day. I would film the events going on around this day. Interview those fought in the war. I would use a lot of archive footage for this Documentary. Shots of actors playing the WW1 characters. Shots of different countries on Display.

Place
Hinchingbrooke House
In this documentary I will talk about the history and making of Hinchingbrooke House. I will interview those who are working there and get their personal stories behind the house.
I would use a lot of archive footage for this Documentary.
Interest
Human Reaction
In this documentary I would perform a test to see how people react in different ways.
I would use a lot of archive footage for this Documentary to show past human reactions. This will be a test between females and males reactions speeds and how they actually act.





No comments:

Post a Comment